Thursday, August 26, 2010
First Graduate Level Assignment
My first assignments is due in two weeks! Two weeks from yesterday to be exact. Its for my Woman's Studies class - Intro to Feminist theory and methods. We have to read an ENTIRE issue of a feminist inspired journal, take notes on each article nd book review and write a 4 page single spaced response that we have to bring to class. Things just got serious. I finally have all three syllabi and the amount of reading for each class is kind of sick but I knew I had to expect that. Anyway, I figured I'd use you all to take notes on every article that I read. The journal I'll be reading from is called Hypatia (Spring 2007 issue). Its about the reproduction of whiteness. There are a good number of articles and I'll give you some summaries on each. If you comment it would be great! It would help me think through all of them and create my response. You don't HAVE to respond if you don't like of course. Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment