Friday, May 11, 2012

Looking Back/Forward

Hello Everyone,

I told myself I would write something in the midst of graduation weekend and since I have a mild asthma flair-up and cannot really fall asleep I figured this would be the best time. Through a little inspiration from a friend's WONDERFUL blog, Colored Girl Confidential, specifically a blog post on "5 Things Women Don't Learn in College or Grad School", I have decided to dedicate the next few blog entries to lessons I've learned, thought I knew, had no idea I could learn, and am still learning as I close another chapter of my life. These posts will be pretty frequent as I will use my birthday, June 14th, as the deadline. Some of these lessons in progress will include ...

1. Relationships take ALOT of work: Romantic, Friendship, and Family
2. I'm an Introvert: Now that I've come to terms, what does it mean?
3. Water is the beginning, middle, and end of being healthy
4. I'm (slightly) obsessed with my weight
5. Clothes Matter: Self Expression

I would love to hear your comments to these posts as they pop up! This is helpful for me in my continuous effort to fully understand what makes me tick and I hope it will be helpful (in a small or large way) for you in thinking and getting to know you.

Away we go :)

1 comment:

  1. congrats liz i wish i knew you better, but youvwill so well an are inspiring to my future as a scholar. nest of luck girl

    ReplyDelete